buy or sell YouR Home
We have the experience to help you buy or sell your home!
Give Us a Call!
Call: (308) 633-4663
Visit: 1904 1st Ave, Scottsbluff, NE
A Real Estate Agent You Can Trust
Having an experienced agent in your corner can make all the difference in the world!
Ready to house hunt? It’s a jungle out there: Prepare for a flurry of paperwork, stampedes of buyers competing for the same digs, and other challenges, before you get your hands on those house keys.
The process can be complex and stressful—especially if you are a first-time buyer. Having a real estate pro by your side can make all the difference.
You might have heard of buyer’s agents, selling agents, listing agents, and so on. You’re a buyer, so what is a buyer’s agent?
True to their name, buyer’s agents help real estate buyers navigate the real estate market; they can also save you tons of time and money on the road to your new home.
Benefits of using a buyer’s agent when buying real estate
A buyer’s agent will guide you through the home-buying transaction and be at your disposal for any questions or concerns.
A good buyer’s agent can help:
- Find the right property
- Negotiate the offer
- Recommend other professionals (mortgage brokers, real estate attorneys, home inspectors, movers, and other real estate professionals)
- This can also help expedite each step of the process and move you to a successful real estate sale all the faster.
Champion Realty LLC has years of successful experience representing home buyers. Give us a call!
If you’re getting ready to sell your home, finding a listing agent should be at the top of your to-do list. But just what is a listing agent? You might have a vague mental image of someone who plants a “For Sale” sign on your front lawn and shows potential buyers around your place, but there’s plenty more to it.
Here’s a primer on what a listing agent does and how the agent can make or break your sale.
Here is a partial list of how listing agents help you sell your home:
- Properly price your home (critical step)
- Create a comprehensive marketing plan detailing how to get your property sold.
- Recommendations for home improvements or home staging
- Taking photos or hiring a photographer who will be able to highlight your home’s best features.
- Adding your home to the multiple listing service, where home buyers and their agents can view your property and decide if they’d like to come visit for a closer look.
- Advertising and holding open houses.
- Coordinating showings with prospective buyers.
- Negotiate with buyers
Champion Realty LLC has years of successful experience representing home sellers. Give us a call!